Friday 28 February 2014

Swimming Sports

WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
Success Criteria:
Use an image here.
Answer questions honestly.
Use correct spelling and punctuation.
Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.
I think that I answered the questions honestly.


What are you most proud of at swimming sports and why?I was proud of coming first in the final for backstroke.

What challenged you the most and Why?Betting Bella Ives because she is so fast.

How did you show kotahitanga?By giving people high fives.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?coming first in breath stroke.

Here is a photo of me and my friends at swimming sports.


Peer Comment: I think you have tried hard on your swimming sports that I think that you can bet everyone in the whole school.You have tried very hard. From Calais.







No comments:

Post a Comment