Friday 19 September 2014

Inquiry Sample

WALT:  gather information

Description:

Elly (Art)- Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about art from around the world. The first stage of an inquiry is to gather information - ‘Get It’. First we chose a culture we wanted to find out more about and then started researching.

Criteria:

Matrix showing what you think and what your inquiry teacher thinks.



Get It, Sort It, Use It Model



Evaluation:

1. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of  gathering up my information because I wouldn't have a finished art piece.

2. What did you find challenging? Finding a range of sources to find information but I got there in the end.

3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is? I can locate and get information from a range of sources and show how it links to the topic. I reflect, dialogue and question the information.




1 comment:

  1. I have just loved working with you in Inquiry this term Amy! I'm excited to see how your finished piece ends up on Monday...and then we get to share it with everyone else on Tuesday! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete