Thursday 12 February 2015

Maths Test

Maths Test

Description: 
This week we have been doing math tests. To pass the different stages we had to get over 40 right. We had only ten minutes to complete the tests. First I did stage four and I passed, then I did stage five the next day and I passed, finally I did stage six and it was really hard. Now I am on stage six. But we got to redeem ourselves the next day by buddying up with a buddy and testing them on the questions of stage six that they got wrong, The yellow on stage six is where we got some more questions right the next day when we got to redeem our selves.

Stage 4




















Stage 5



 Stage 6




Big Idea: 
For stage 6 we got a second chance to answer the questions but we only can get a tick beside the question if answer the question in three seconds. After that we highlight the questions we mostly got wrong with a pink highlighter. Then that will tell us what our goal is. My goal is to Write numbers to 10 000 000, including fractions & decimals.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great results Amy. What a great start to maths for the year. I wonder how long it will take you to achieve your goal. How are you going with writing fractions?

    ReplyDelete