Tuesday 26 May 2015

Conjunctions

My writing task was to image I have stumbled across an image of one of the abandoned places our teacher sent to us. In the description of our writing that we wrote about the image we have to use a variety of conjunctions to create an image in the audience's mind.


This is the photo I choose out of three photos


I have highlighted the conjunctions I have used


There is an old concrete door in the middle of the dark, sandy path. There are lots of pilled rocks on the left of the door. The door looks like it used to belong to an old house because there are what look like walls circling around the door. You cannot see what is behind the door because it is pitch black in there. A very old tree stump lies on the top of the door in the right way so that it doesn't fall down. There is moss on the concrete walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment