Monday 14 April 2014

Weetbix Tri

                                                      Weetbix Triathalon


WALT: share an experience with an audience
Success Criteria:
Share an experience so that someone else feels as thought they are experiencing it with you.
Share what you learnt
Share what you would do differently next time
Reflection:I think that I followed the criteria well because I shared what I would do differently next time.

I did the Weetbix kids Triathlon. It was really fun. You have to wear a top that says Weetbix Triathlon. Everyone was wearing blue shirts so it was really hard to see who is who. We had to wear a swimming cap too. The year 9s cap colour was orange. It was a really awesome day.

                             What the best part of was.....
                                Getting to do the Weetbix Triathalon.

                                                    What I was best at......
                         I think that I was best at the bike because I past a lot of people.

                          What I could of improved on.........
                       I could improve on my running because I slowed down near the end.

                           What was I most proud of........
                                     I was proud of giving it a go and trying my hardest.




No comments:

Post a Comment