Wednesday 18 November 2015

Free Verse Poetry

In my writing group I have been learning about Poems. This particular Peom that we have been working on at the moment is called Free Verse Poetry. In Free Verse Poetry there is no limits about what you write about, how you lay it out, how much words you have in one sentence and it doesn't have to Ryhme.

This is my Free Verse Poem, I have crafted:

Silky and Soft,
Fluffy and furry,
I pat them everyday,
They have both got whiskers that twitch,
Four legs that take action,
Paws that have very sharp claws...,
And more,
Poppy smells like fresh, fresh hay,
Pasha smells like her yummy, yummy food,
Meow, goes Pasha,
Meow, Meow, Meow,
Sniff, goes Poppy,
Sniff, Sniff, Sniff,
One is a cat,
And one is a bunny,
They both can be very funny!
Poppy and Pasha are my two pets!

Evaluation:

1) Reflect on the links to the senses you used: 
I used four out of five senses in my Poem. I think I used the four senses I put in my Poem very wisely and well.

2) Reflect on the language features you used:
I think I used similes and Repetition very well because I described what my pets were like perfectly.

3) Reflect on what you could improve on next time:
I think I could improve on language features more beacause I think that I could use it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment